To Our Valued Patients,
We hope you, your family, and your friends are healthy and managing well. You have undoubtedly been closely monitoring the news and feeling the disruptive nature of COVID-19. This environment of uncertainty has also spilled over into the extremely personal nature of the dental profession and we want to remind you of our goal, which is simple: to provide you with a great patient relationship built on the principle of the finest dental expertise and trust.
We pride ourselves in providing our patients with personalized care in a safe environment. While this virus may change some of our procedures, rest assured that the level of dedication, warmth, and personal service you are accustomed to will not change.
We are updating some of our protocols based on the most recent advice from the CDC:
- To ensure the health of our staff, Infrared temperature checks will be done on all staff upon arrival.
- All staff will be wearing Personal Protection Equipment (PPE).
- We will increase the usage of plastic barriers on all surfaces.
- We will limit the number of patients allowed in the office at a given time.
- We will schedule extra time between patient appointments to allow for a complete and thorough disinfecting of the treatment rooms.
- All rooms are now equipped with specialized high vacuum suctions that limit 90% of our aerosols.
- We are increasing the frequency of disinfection for all public areas, including door handles, chairs, surfaces, and bathrooms.
Although we are living in difficult times right now, we remain optimistic our world will thrive once again.
We look forward to welcoming patients back on May 4th! Until then, we thank you for your loyalty and your trust.
Dr. McClain and the Team at Goodlettsville Smiles